B-I'm waiting for the gold star, man.But i'd rather have Vinnie's killer chops and musical ideas.
Darol Anger is playing fiddle(?),J.Haslip is on bass,Bela fleck is killing the banjo,B.Evansshould get rid of his headband,and the drummer's name i can't remember,but he's gonna be BIG sometime soon. [img]wink.gif[/img]
B-I'm waiting for the gold star, man.But i'd rather have Vinnie's killer chops and musical ideas.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha ha haOriginally posted by drumaddix:
Darol Anger is playing fiddle(?),J.Haslip is on bass,Bela fleck is killing the banjo,B.Evansshould get rid of his headband,and the drummer's name i can't remember,but he's gonna be BIG sometime soon...
B-I'm waiting for the gold star, man.But i'd rather have Vinnie's killer chops and musical ideas.
THANKS man! [img]cool.gif[/img]
BTW...that so-called "drummer"...just some schlepp off the street earlier that day; he begged mercilessly for them to let him sit in, just once in his miserable life... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
YEAH, right. I gots a Bridge to sell ya in London...& a rather large clock...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 01:35 AM: Message edited by: got_a_match_grip? ]</font>
Bookmarks